Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sold!


I sheepishly admit it - I forgot I had a blog. Okay, that's a lie. I remembered, and I mentally 'wrote' many many posts since my last one. But I've been busy! I peeked at my last post and was surprised to see that it was from when we moved into the house - as renters! To spare you the lengthy post, here's the summary:

  1. We bought the house!
  2. I know! I can't believe it either!
  3. We filed the offer cancellation papers for the bungalow about two weeks after we moved into the farmhouse.
  4. We closed on our house on Good Friday, April 2nd, 2010.
  5. I told my husband and GG that the three of us need to stay away from any real-estate based decisions now for a very long, long time.
The end! Oops - I mean...the beginning? It looks like I very aptly named this blog. How cool! More posts to come on our progress as home owners thus far, and the event that helped C and I make our decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment